Benefits of Going Online
If you still aren't sure about going online, you aren't alone. About 52% of US small businesses don't have websites. You need to make up your mind fast though, and there are many good reasons for that. An online presence for business is a powerful marketing and communication tool, an incredible source of cost-efficiency, an environmentally friendly way to work, a sign of professionalism and pretty much a requirement today. Your customers are expecting to see your website address on your business cards and promotional materials. They are asking you: "Do you have a website? Can I read more about your products or services there?"
Here are just a few advantages of going online:
- Powerful, fast and efficient marketing and communication tool and
- Global presence 24/7
- Minimal startup time & investment. Search engine optimized websites pay themselves off very quickly as long as they provide customers with valuable products or services
- The most environmentally friendly way to run a business. Telecommuting reduces the number of cars and car miles. You can test your sales strategies and offerings without wasting precious paper. Put your invoices, newsletters and catalogs online and save numerous trees
- Relatively inexpensive way to reach new markets and interact with them
- Office & transportation cost savings
- Unlimited possibilities for automation of your business. You can automate your order and payment processes, inventory management, your customer support tasks and more
- Freedom to live and work where you like. You can be traveling while running your online business and run multiple businesses simultaneously!
- A sign of professionalism
By Zhenya Beck
This article can be freely distributed as long as the following information and a link to this website are included:
Zhenya Beck, M.A. Journalism is an online marketing and web development consultant and founder of Centauria - http://www.centauria.com, Vancouver, BC web design and development company helping businesses and organizations with their online presence since 1998.